Terra Mascia is a tribute to the architecture of Salento, which for over two centuries has characterised the humble country houses, churches and large buildings of our land.
Its star-shaped vault tells the story of great master craftsmen who made a virtue of necessity, and whose legacy was an architectural technique of timeless charm.
A suite that celebrates the encounter between history and modernity, providing glimpses of one of the most atmospheric cities of Salento: Otranto.
FEATURES OF THE ROOM
- Room size: 27.28 sq m + 5.10 sq m of private terrace
- Super king size double bed 180 × 200 cm, with Aloe Vera and Memory Foam structure
- Additional single bed, long size 90 × 200 cm, available on request with supplement
- Cot available on request with supplement Pillows in Memory Aloe and Magnetotherapy
- Maximum number of guests: 4
- View from the room: Palazzo Villani, former early twentieth century factory
- Private bathroom 5.58 sq m with 100 × 115 cm shower cubicle
- “Acqua di Bolgheri” courtesy toiletries set and hairdryer
- Daily room cleaning service
- Breakfast in your room on demand
- Free high speed Wi-Fi internet access
- National newspaper on request with supplement
- External laundry service on request with supplement